Production of the 1500A began in September 1941 by the Austrian company Steyr-Daimler-Puch. Later on, Auto Union and Audi began to manufacture the 1500A as well. The 1500A saw extensive use throughout World War II with various branches and formations in the Wehrmacht, including the Waffen-SS and the Afrika Korps. Production ended after being cancelled in March 1944, by which time Steyr had produced some 12,450 vehicles with Auto Union and Audi some 5,600, a total of 18,050 vehicles, many of which stayed in service until the end of the war.
- Two build choices for the 1500A/01
- Multi-slide mold engine hood & grille
- Optional MG34 with gun mount
- Doors can be open or closed
- With or without tarpaulin top
- Option to build a field-modified FLAK 38 auf Fahrgestell Steyr 1500A/01
- Driver figure included