The M26 Pershing was a heavy tank / medium tank of the United States Army. The tank was named after General John J Pershing, who led the American Expeditionary Force in Europe in World War I. It was used in the last months of World War II during the Invasion of Germany and extensively during the Korean War.
- Choice to build as an M26, M26A1, or T26E4 with 90mm gun
- Also can be built as an M45 105mm howitzer medium tank
- Choice of either T81 or T80E1 track links
- Gun mantlet with or without canvas cover
- All hatches can be open or closed
- Tank commander for both WW2 and Korean War included