The BTR-60 is the first vehicle in a series of Soviet eight-wheeled armoured personnel carriers (APCs). It was developed in the late 1950s as a replacement for the BTR-152 and was seen in public for the first time in 1961. BTR stands for Bronetransporter (БТР, Бронетранспортер, literally “armoured transporter”).
- Options to build a BTR-60PA or BTR-60PB APC
- Most hatches can be assembled open or closed
- Multi-slide mould hulls for easy assembly
- Detailed wheel suspension with rubber wheels
- Soviet crew with PKB machine gun included
Product Code: 280122
No of Parts: 133 pieces / 2 sprues + 3 slide mould parts + 8 rubber tyres