The T-54 and T-55 tanks are a series of Soviet main battle tanks introduced in the years following the Second World War. The first T-54 prototype was completed by the end of 1945. From the late 1950s, the T-54 eventually became the main tank for armoured units of the Soviet Army, armies of the Warsaw Pact countries, and many others. T-54s and T-55s have been involved in many of the world’s armed conflicts since their introduction in the second half of the 20th century.
- Choices to build a T-55 or a T-55A (early production) MBT
- All hatches can be open or closed
- Driver hatch has an armoured windshield option
- All round detailed RMSh track links
- Soviet crew with post-WW2 or Cold War head gear