The Infantry, Mk III Valentine was an infantry tank produced in the United Kingdom during the Second World War. More than 8,000 of the type were produced in eleven marks, plus various specialized variants which accounted for approximately a quarter of wartime British tank production. The many variants included riveted and welded construction, petrol and diesel engines and a progressive increase in armament. It was supplied in large numbers to the USSR and built under license in Canada. Developed by Vickers, it proved to be both strong and reliable.
- Build choice of a Valentine II, III, IIICS, IV or V
- Choice of headlights and mud guards
- Open or closed command & crew hatches
- Optional special mount DT 7.62mm machine gun
- Both Commonwealth & Russian tank crew figures included
Product Code: 280097
Number of Parts: 138 pieces / 4 sprues